The BE2100 is an industry-leading, non-invasive biomass monitoring system designed for use in both research laboratory and industrial environments. It provides continuous, real time, and online biomass measurements of your fermentation culture.
The sensor is easily secured to the outside of a variety of different fermentor types, from small glass vessels to large stainless steel vessels with glass viewing ports. It can be utilized with either the BE2100 Base Unit, BE2400 Multiplexer or BE/USB converter (products listed below).
It can be controlled through BugLab's data logging software via RS-232 or USB on the BE2100 base unit, or direct control through the BE/USB converter, or utilize the analog output on the BE2100 base unit or BE2400 multiplexer enabling straightforward integration into a fermentor control system.
- Widest linear range – from <0.1 to >300 OD units – of any biomass monitor
- Automated, continuous, real-time, online OD measurements
- Measures through fermentor wall or viewing port – attaches to outside of vessel
- Works well for both fermentation and cell culture
- No immersion port required – avoids fouling and contamination
- Lowest total cost of ownership of any biomass monitor currently available